Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reflections


Oh dear, there is a reason you have not been shown the pond before this ... some years ago we added some new fish and a small aquatic plant must have been in the water ... in next to no time the plant was no longer small and the pond was chocked with it. Now there are no reflections and this year even the water iris have given up the will to flower.

It takes a nanosecond for it to grow again once I clean it but I'll give it another go when the water is a little warmer. There is one brave koi getting fat in that sludge ... or there was last time I cleaned it.

Refection:
1 Corinthians 13:12 (New International Version)
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

No comments:

Post a Comment